Behavioral Risk Factor Survey Health Indicator Report Index
- The New Jersey Behavioral Risk Factor Survey (NJBRFS) is an ongoing health survey of New Jersey residents aged 18+ regarding their health-related risk behaviors, chronic health conditions, and use of preventive services.
- In addition to the reports below, detailed tables, graphs, and county maps of NJBRFS Data may be produced through the NJSHAD Custom Dataset Query System.
- CDC's 500 Cities Project provides city- and census tract-level BRFSS data for the 9 largest cities in New Jersey.
All NJBRFS Indicator Reports
- To view an indicator, click any link above.
- These reports and more are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical/Chronological Indicator Report Index.