Behavioral Risk Factor Survey Health Indicator Report Index
- The New Jersey Behavioral Risk Factor Survey (NJBRFS) is an ongoing health survey of New Jersey residents aged 18+ regarding their health-related risk behaviors, chronic health conditions, and use of preventive services.
- In addition to the reports below, detailed tables, graphs, and county maps of NJBRFS Data may be produced through the NJSHAD Custom Dataset Query System.
- CDC's PLACES Project uses BRFSS data to provide estimates of 27 chronic disease measures for all municipalities, census tracts, and ZCTAs with a population of 50 or more people.
NJBRFS Indicator Reports
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
These reports and more are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical/Chronological Indicator Report Index.