Chronic Disease Indicators Index
- This set of chronic disease indicators (CDI) was developed jointly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE), and the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors (NACDD).
- Some of the links below go to indicator reports, while those marked with an asterisk (*) go to query system results for the most recent data year. To modify query criteria, click Return to Selection Page and follow the instructions.
- Unless otherwise stated, "adults" includes persons aged 18 years and older.
Chronic Disease Indicators
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
These indicator reports and more are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical/Chronological Indicator Report Index.
Links to all queryable datasets can be found on the Custom Dataset Query page.