Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology (MCH Epi) Indicator Report Index
- All indicators listed below are specific to surveillance reports generated by the NJDOH MCH Epi Program.
- Additional Birth and Infant Health indicator reports are also available.
- Detailed tables, graphs, and county maps of Birth , Infant and Fetal Death, and PRAMS Data may be produced through the NJSHAD Custom Dataset Query System.
- The Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS) is a surveillance project of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state health departments. Mothers who have recently given birth participate in the PRAMS survey.
- To view an indicator, click any link above.
- These reports and more are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical/Chronological Indicator Report Index.