NJ Infant and Fetal Death Data Query Outcome Measure Selection
How to select a dataset and measure
- Select a measure of interest from those listed below. Click its text link to go to the corresponding query builder page.
- For further explanation of the measures, hover your cursor over the selection bar or text link and a description of the measure will appear.
- Queryable infant death data for 1995-1999 are available on CDC WONDER.
- Infant mortality dataset help and documentation
- Fetal mortality dataset help and documentation
- Please read this important note regarding 2000-2014 fetal death data