WHAT'S NEW IN NJSHAD
Please bear with us...
- Most NJDOH staff involved in NJSHAD have been temporarily reassigned or taken on additional work duties related to COVID-19.
- Therefore, there will be on-going delays in making updates to the NJSHAD system.
- Health indicator report updates, in particular, are labor-intensive and a low priority right now.
- Hence, the statistics in indicator reports and community profiles are not as up to date as we would like.
- Please visit the query section of NJSHAD for the most recent data available for those datasets.
The New Jersey Department of Health's State Health Assessment Data (NJSHAD) System provides access to public health datasets, statistics, and information on the health status of New Jerseyans. If you're new to NJSHAD, start here: