NJSHAD has moved!
If you're reading this, congratulations! You've found NJSHAD's new home.
- Bookmark "nj.gov/health/shad" so you will always be able to find NJSHAD as that URL will never change.
WHAT'S NEW IN NJSHAD
- Food Insecurity by Age and County (October 2018)
- Births in New Jersey, 2017: Preliminary Data from CDC WONDER (October 2018)
- 2017-2018 School Immunization Status/Exemption Data (Oct 2018)
- 2016 Emergency Dept Visit Data (Sept 2018)
- NJSHAD News Subscription Service (Feb 2018)
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
The New Jersey Department of Health's State Health Assessment Data (NJSHAD) System provides access to public health datasets, statistics, and information on the health status of New Jerseyans. If you're new to NJSHAD, start here: