Health Disparity Priority Areas Indicator Report Index
- Reducing health disparity among New Jerseyans is an overarching goal of the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH). Read more.
- Use the NJSHAD Community Dashboard to see a snapshot of multiple health indicators for a selected racial/ethnic group.
- The NJDOH Office of Minority and Multicultural Health (OMMH) was created in 1991 to promote health equity for all and reduce health disparities.
- The "Eliminating Health Disparities Initiative" of 2004 set forth the following priority areas for OMMH to develop and implement a comprehensive, coordinated plan to reduce health disparities between White and racial and ethnic minority populations in the State.
How To Use the IndexThe index above is organized by topic. Click on a topic area to see its sub-items and select an indicator profile.
- To expand the selection menu and show its contents, click the "+" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To collapse the selection menu and hide its contents, click the "-" icon or the link/text to its right.
- To view an indicator, click the indicator link.
These reports and more are organized alphabetically and can be sorted by publication date in the Alphabetical/Chronological Indicator Report Index.